Friday, February 12, 2010

pics 10 - Unbelievable Car Crashes/Accidents: How???


Everyone knows when you see those millions of flashing lights on the highway that there was probably some type of accident ranging from a fender bender to a several car collision. And nothing gets more annoying that getting stuck in traffic, not because of the accident itself, but because of people who slow down to see the wreckage. But I have to say, if I saw one of these accidents, I would have to pull over and take a picture myself.

Car Crashes or Accidents1. How is this tree still standing?

Car Crashes or Accidents2. How do you explain this to your insurance agent?

Car Crashes or Accidents3. Twenty bucks says you can’t do it again.

Car Crashes or Accidents4. Bad parking job??

Car Crashes or Accidents5. There’s really nothing to say, I can’t fathom how this is possible. The picture tells it all, whatever this person was doing, they FAILED.

Car Crashes or Accidents6. Atleast he found a place to park…..kind of

Car Crashes or Accidents7. Did I use the wrong escalator officer?

Car Crashes or Accidents8. “Hey what’s up?”…”Nothing much, just hanging out…”

Car Crashes or Accidents9. I don’t know whats more impressive, the car or the women’s smile…..wait no its gotta be the red short shorts.

Car Crashes or Accidents10. This last one just blew me away

No comments:

Post a Comment