Friday, February 12, 2010

Caparo T1 RRV, Coolest Police Car Ever 2010


Caparo T1 RRV, Coolest Police Car Ever

If no speed limit is your motto and you live in the UK I have bad news. Apparently the Metropolitan Police teamed up with Caparo, Britain’s supercar manufacturer to create the cool F1-looking police car, Caparo T1 RRV (Rapid Response Vehicle) that can go from 0 to 100mph in just 5 seconds.Though it’s just a concept car right now, Caparo T1 RRV was designed to patrol the M25 Highway for getaway drivers or speed limit breakers. It sports 575hp at 10,500 rpm from a 3.5L V8 engine and a top speed of 200mph, so believe me you don’t want it on your tail if you did something bad.

If the concept becomes true, I am sure what I want to do when I grow up: become a police car driver.

Caparo T1 RRV, Coolest Police Car

via MotorAuthority

No comments:

Post a Comment