Saturday, March 27, 2010

Model of the Month - Alexandra Zerega





Alexandra is an accomplished model born and raised in California.
August, 2009

Alexandra is an accomplished model born and raised in California.
She's been on the cover of several import car mags and is now making her way over to the sportbike scene.

What is the strangest item you have ever been asked to model?
A snake. I was scared out of my mind.




How does the import and lowrider world compare to the sportbike scene?
I love that I got to wear leathers for my shoot. I thought that was pretty awesome. I have never worn anything like that for an import shoot.

What do you think of guys that ride sportbikes?
I think there is something kind of hot about them.







Finish this sentence:
The greatest lesson life has taught me so far is To never take anyone in your life for granted and to live your life honestly.

What is the best way for a guy to get your phone number?
That would be kind of tough since I don't give my number out!



How do guys send you running?
I hate to be hit on, so just about any pickup line would get them a peace sign.


When was the last time you barfed?
I would say a few months ago. I might have had a little too much to drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment